A Cosmic Hole

Someone who you don't know, you maybe haven't even heard of, who I don't know personally but thanks to the power of technology and social media I have been able to appreciate, listen to and learn from. A tall, sweaty, happy, passionate, strange, crazy man born some short or long time ago. Has passed away.
I never met this man, I wish I had. Every week for the past few years I would listen to his take on things that I never knew of and wished to learn more about. A walking encyclopedia of comic books and movie knowledge. Never a dull moment, always speaking his mind, Jon Schnepp was one of those people that would make everyone smile because he wanted everyone to "rock on".

Since I was a kid I read about The Flash, I googled info, saw animated versions and even bought the small amount of comics that I could find; because in my small Central American country, comics were an unknown part of culture. Finding Schnepp online helped me reconnect and fall in love with the whole universe of comics and heroes that exists outside of The Flash and DC. He was so inspired by creators, so moved by fans, and so driven by his imagination that you clearly see how he became such an immense power of creativity.

I will miss this man I never met. I will continue to create content, speak my mind and follow my dreams as he inspired me to do. I will love what I love with or without support from the online people. I just wanted to write out my thoughts because he showed me that there are so many people in the world that if you can impact one person at a time, you can change the world.

If you are reading this, thank you. If you have heard my podcast thank you. If you have hit me up on social media with ideas or criticism, thank you. I promise that as long as I am alive I will stay true to the first day I wrote on the blog or spoke to the podcast. Thank you Jon Schnepp, I just hope you can find someone to look up to in the way I and SO many others did with Jon the King of Sweaties.
P.S. if you guys can, please check up his amazing body of work, specially his appearances on youtube movie shows like collider movie talk, heroes and much more; PLUS don't forget to look at his AMAZING documentary The Death of "Superman Lives": What Happened?

Popular posts from this blog

Let the tech year unfold...

What does Captain Marvel MEAN to the MCU?

Apple's Endgame