Here we go again... Drums roll

So, I know i have been out for a while, but rather than excuse myself for the time out, it's time to make up for time.

Tomorrow is a day in which the world stays silent and the internet roars around the globe to noise out the truth about millions of rumors and speculations about the biggest technology-meister that Apple is. The Apple Watch has become a central part of my life, my most important notifications are always at hand, and even when some WhatsApp groups bombard my wrist, it does not happen often so i can just force-touch them out of the way. My iPhone is becoming the center of my technological day to day, as the computer is my back up and office, my iPad is my library and portable mini-laptop for leaving the house and not wanting my MacBook with me (especially now that i am running iOS9 beta) and BELIEVE ME when i tell you i cannot begin to fathom running without my AppleWatch.
BUT let's step back about 2 and a half years: i went into an Apple Store here in Costa Rica and decided to buy an affordable living room upgrade called Apple TV. I now take for granted that my TV has normal channels and the infinite options for movies and series that the Apple TV allows me to have through my iPad and MacBook... And tomorrow this granted part of my life may be revolutionized: "the one place in your life where you still have the same interface from 20 to 30 years ago is your TV" said Tim Cook when asked about Apple's interest about the TV and upgrading it. And I believe that tomorrow should be one of the biggest events Apple has had in AT LEAST the last 5 years. Why?

1. iPhone has always been mind-blowing and we all know tomorrow's new version will not be the exception. Including ForceTouch is just one of the details that should come through, plus it is not about the new characteristics it's about what these do to enhance the Apple ecosystem.

2.The TV has not been updated in so long that Apple has a huge chance to make everyone's life better and even expand the ecosystem is controls and improves. Gaming, programming and new features are just a couple of things that come to mind so i believe tomorrow what we will have for TV will change it forever, i don't know about a revolution of the TV and how we use it... but the experience will improve drastically.

3. Apple Watch is and will continue to grow, but what i hope to get tomorrow or at least by the end of this year with WatchOS 2 is a thorough inclusion of the Watch into the Apple ecosystem. It is an amazing product, but right now it has more potential than execution and i believe that as the developers have native apps and improvement to the watchkit I believe true innovation will blossom and awe the world... Again as developers have done and will always do: 


All in all I could not be more excited for tomorrow's event! I really enjoy the part of just having to sit back, watch the live keynote and be amazed once again as if it was the first time Apple awe's the heck out of our heads.

The previous 3 points are more than enough to fill up one keynote agenda but let's not forget we might get a wildcard like the large display iPad... So keep your eyes open for any:

"One more thing..."

Popular posts from this blog

Let the tech year unfold...

What does Captain Marvel MEAN to the MCU?

Apple's Endgame