2015 Year's End Thoughts

I want to wish everyone a great upcoming year 2016. On my side of the world the new year is about 5 hours away and i know many of you have already gotten into 2016 so i hope it was awesome. December seems to have become a more personal post kind of month so, i will finish this years blog posts with a final thought on that same personal tone:

One very wise man i knew told me that life is as amazing as you let it be, because the present is exactly that: a gift. On that note i want to thank 2015 for a great lot of lessons, some happier than others but all in all i believe it is about what you get out of them what truly matters; after all the past is done and the future unknown.

I consider myself a passionate person and I have always said that if you are born a musician you die a musician... Same applies for many passionate arts and their artists, but i can only speak from experience and music is what i love and cannot live without. 
First passion: I studied and lived around music for 12 years and do not take back ONE SINGLE SECOND i spent because i will never loose that love for percussion. They were amazing years and i will forever consider myself a musician, no matter what i end up working at.
Second passion: Technology and Apple products also hold a very special place in the passion cabinet of my life. I remember like it was yesterday the first time i saw and used a 1998 iMac. It was like entering a whole new world, made me feel like the future was now and not in some hollywood movie, it was different to any computer i had ever seen and the rest is history... Here i am, writing like crazy about a company whom does not pay me to do so (rather the oposite since i am the one buying their products...), and yet i am happy and passionate to let anyone and everyone know a little of my opinion on their products and ground breaking ideas. Do they have flaws? OF COURSE. Have they made mistakes? Do not get me started about Mobile Me or Apple Maps... But i truly believe in their vision of taking technology and making it something beautiful; uniting it with the liberal arts to make it something you love and not just buy. 
Final passion: running liberates me, makes me feel the capacity and push the limits of my body. There is no feeling like running a half marathon: you run 18 kilometres with your legs, 2 kilometres with your mind and the last kilometre with your heart.

Clearly this blog is more about the second passion than anything else but there truly cannot be one passion without the others. I listen to music on my Apple products everyday (added to the fact that the company itself has a deep musical DNA which i hope it never looses). I work, study and live around technology (not just Apple). And even when i run i listen to music on my Beats earphones via my Apple Watch. So there, they are all connected.

I started out this blog to explore my thoughts and share my opinion on some more technology related topics (please feel free to read my other posts which are more technology oriented). But do not think for a moment that this is an all tech freak blog. I will continue to share with you guys my thoughts on Apple, however that does not limit the scope to only that. I also am a passionate blogger about personal and not so personal things. After all, an "Apple-Worm" isn't the only thing i am.

So for the end of the year i wish great success and blessings to you, your family and friends. I hope you guys enjoy every day of the upcoming year no matter how good or not so good it may seem.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away"

Happy 2016! 



Popular posts from this blog

Let the tech year unfold...

What does Captain Marvel MEAN to the MCU?

Apple's Endgame