Change

Barney Stinson said "new is always better". And although in the past I have said it to be to true, people have a hard time dealing with change. Technology has been the best example of how people prefer to stay in their so-called "comfort zone". Some people like me are happy about the fact that the headphone jack was no longer in the iPhone 7, I even have now adapted (pun intended) to having 1 port in my 12 inch MacBook.

The iPhone SE, just like the movie Jurassic World, prove that people have a large factor of nostalgia when consuming whatever kind of product. It is true that a great deal of excitement will come about this upcoming June for the World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) that Apple will hold about their updates in software and maybe even hardware. But people truly enjoy what they are used to. The "familiarity" of a product will make them smile inside because they know exactly what their consuming.

It will be awesome to see what Apple will announce at WWDC and BELIEVE ME I will be tweeting and blogging about it like an AppleFreak that I am, but I believe there will always be a resistance from people towards change. Hopefully whatever comes through next will have the customer satisfaction success that the iPhone SE has.

Popular posts from this blog

Let the tech year unfold...

What does Captain Marvel MEAN to the MCU?

Apple's Endgame