Changes, big and small

Hey everyone! 

If you're reading this there are two possibilities! Either you have read my previous entries or this is the first entry you read. If you have, then know that from now on the posts will be flooding the internet! There will be at least 2 or 3 a week! They will be about some news, either about me or about apple or about life. This blog OFFICIALLY is going to have 2 kinds of posts:

1. Short

  • These will be as random as my head is (people who know me will tell you how much of a random human mind I have). They will be about my day, or news or sports or music or movies or family... We'll see what comes through.

2. Long

  • These will be less often and will have the same format that the posts up to now have: with videos and links and train of thought and nice and orderly.

Why the change? well i want to flood the internet, I want people to tweet at me ideas or questions or just to know more about me and my life and what i am doing (it also helps me make sense of whatever is going on in my life at the moment). 

Here's to hoping for the best. I have lots of ideas: i wanna put random pictures on the short posts and tell you guys a bit about the photo, sometimes it will have to do with what the post is about, sometimes it will be a clue to what is coming or a project I have or I don't know... you guys guess!

So yeah... short ones will be stream of consciousness and long ones will have a more structure and point structure! Read up! Share, enjoy, ask follow @dvd19931 on twitter or just follow the blog!

Cheers!

PS. this picture is one of my all time favorites and I have no idea why! It was me with my cousin in St Tropez (southern France). It was a great trip and a great day.

Popular posts from this blog

Let the tech year unfold...

What does Captain Marvel MEAN to the MCU?

Apple's Endgame