Name This One Yourself

Please feel free to give this entry the title you feel applies the most to yourself!
no caption needed
Stop expecting an answer! Get your mind off the what if's and do. There is a much bigger room for improvement in your life than you can imagine! Deciding if you want to travel, what you want to study, if you want to have a family, get married, where you want to live, whether you should or should not meet new people, go out with a friend... So many and such different opportunities and ALL of them lay right in front of you right now...

You can and should plan ahead a little, you should know what you want or at the very least what you do not want, and based upon that, move forward. I have had this small yet important dream all my life: to help as many people as I can on my way to becoming successful. At what? I don't know (I will talk about my success in a different entry). But trust me, I will become successful. Some examples may sound small or insignificant but I try to find a way to help with what I have and am in everything I do. I love to help people out with their Apple devices because I can; ever since I saved up enough to buy a car I have used it to help out my friends who don't have a car just because. Ever since I became a volunteer at Project Daniel I have used every opportunity I come across to make this awesome organization known and of course as a part of it, I give it my all for the patients and volunteers in it. And all this comes from one moment I can pin point back from my childhood.

When I was a kid, I remember my mom and dad would take me at least once a year to a VERY poor community to give out toys and clothes and have a meal with them. I won't lie, I was very scared at the very torn down houses we would get into to have lunch and give out food and clothes and toys. These people were so happy and so thankful... It was an absolutely humbling experience. So I asked my dad, why we did this every year?

"When I was your age" - he told me - "my house was much like theirs with dirt floor, wooden walls and a large family to feed. Now that we have the blessing of having a nice house, food, a job, a car and many things that can easily be taken for granted, it is important to help those who don't have much".

I lost all fear that moment and started to show the kids how I would play with the toys and in the process made friends with them. 

I was taught appreciation early in life and apply it to everything. I feel thankful when I have a nice meal everyday, when I get to help and make others smile at project daniel, when I fix someone's iPhone or Mac, when I get on a plane to travel anywhere in the world, when I get to run a half marathon, the list goes on...

You see, being thankful isn't about where you come from it's about perspective. About knowing that you have opportunities in your life that others do not; which does not make you superior, it makes you responsible to not waste or take for granted the fortuities that you, your parents and life have granted.

You have an opportunity to study, swim, run, buy an Apple product, help someone or travel: TAKE IT... Stop making excuses and find out why YOU have that chance and others don't, for every positive  be thankful and for every negative learn. Because actions will always be louder than words.

Popular posts from this blog

Let the tech year unfold...

What does Captain Marvel MEAN to the MCU?

Apple's Endgame