Eventually...

Everyone knows what my passions are and what I think about them. Even if you do not know me, right off the bat at least one of them will jump at you. I have noticed through meeting new people at university and work and just out in the wild that I have begun to notice a pattern: I am getting people more and more into Apple.
my first Mac

I have openly admitted that Google and XiaoMi have impressed me in their capabilities as Android phones that show the best out of the non-Apple environment, I do believe there are no close competitors to the iPad, and in terms of the Mac I do admit there are some truly amazing laptops and desktop computers that rival and even surpass in some aspects the Apple computer line up. Having said that, I always like to "throw down" with people who do not know or do not prefer Apple products in their life.

The everyday discussion is iPhone against every other smartphone out there: this one is a little tiring because I have said it many times and will continue to say it... the iPhone can compete with all the greatest phones out there and beat them at most of the characteristics that matter to a good smartphone, but where the iPhone will shine is in continuity, the way to destroy an android user is to show how the iPhone interacts with the iPad, AppleWatch, MacBook and AppleTV.

AppleTV: this one is the one I am least good at for convincing people into converting, because its usability and stand-out features are not far from the other good smartTVs and chrome cast out there. Yes, the continuity is the feature that (as its name entails) will help to make the Apple products become better the more they interact with others, but the product on its own is just good and cheap enough to be competitive in it's category. Gaming is good, apps are good, image performing quality is great, usability is simple, but it does not blow your mind like other Apple products do.

iPad: this one is too easy to promote, it promotes itself because of how good it is and how absolutely FAR from the competition its quality and capacity is. If you get a tablet that is not Apple you are simply burning money.

AppleWatch: the best way to put this into perspective is the interfase. Another recurring theme in Apple as a great hardware company is their software. Through controlling both hardware and software Apple controls fully battery life, speed, sensitivity and overall glanceability of a device that is characterized by short interaction times.

Here's what I can tell you:
I don't know who you are, I don't know what you use, what I CAN tell you is that I have a particular set of skills . Skills I have acquired through my life. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you... Just know that eventually... I will find you, and I will convert you...   

Popular posts from this blog

Let the tech year unfold...

What does Captain Marvel MEAN to the MCU?

Apple's Endgame