Monday Rumors


So you all must know, that this next monday is one of my happiest moments in the year. World Wide Developer Conference form Apple is one of my life dreams to attend one (even if I am not a developer). I love the energy that is in the room every year at WWDC because it is a community that is responsible for one of Apple's biggest success in history: the app revolution. They know that whatever products, services, software and hardware that is announced is a tool that is given to them with enormous potencial for them to revolutionize the world.

Now, of course I am not the only one out there talking and ranting about Apple. There is a whole "community" of applefreaks or appleworks out there, and most of them love rumors and leaks of information concerning the next big thing that will be announced (me not included in this part). That's what I am here for today to talk a bit about. Leading up to any Apple event I do like to browse around the plausible hardware, software, products and services that could be announced. However, much like movies, I do not like to go in knowing EVERYTHING or thinking I know everything that is to come out of the conference or movie.

I do not know how popular my position is but one of my favorite quotes from Steve Jobs was at an interview where they asked him why the secrecy around Apple events and products to be announced. After explaining the Obvious reason that is the fact that they do not want the competition to know  what They think the next big thing could be, he said "Apple and most tech companies are businesses that are PAID to know what you want or will want before YOU do". He proceeded to explain something to the effect of: the reason that apple can have a product like the iPod nano that was YEARS ahead of the competition is the fact that we follow our ideology and they follow theirs. So I guess my grandma and Steve Jobs had the same philosophy in thinking that "in diversity lies innovation".

What I want to say is that I am truly excited this weekend for the Champions League Final Game and the NBA finals game 2... But above all, you will never see a human being as equally torn between excitement, nerves and happiness as me on Monday for the Apple conference. Call me crazy, weird, whatever, but the truth is I hold faith in the company that was built to have the courage to decide on what others tomorrow should be like, they won't always be right, but a smart man once told me that:

 "the space between your recent and your next mistake is called knowledge"
yup, he's that man

Popular posts from this blog

Let the tech year unfold...

What does Captain Marvel MEAN to the MCU?

Apple's Endgame