Moving Around

baby me and my mom and the twin towers


When I was 3 months old, my mom and dad decided to raise me somewhere different. First, we lived in Maryland, USA, then we came back home to Costa Rica, then we left to live in Denmark, travelled around Europe specially to England were my mom and dad lived their first married years before I was born. Why tell you this? Because fathers day is right around the corner, and me? I do not have ONE dad, as a matter of fact I have many (not just 2) and that is something I cherish to this very day.

My DAD (biological and man who was married with my mom for 2 decades) is the older brother of a household of 11 (my grandpa and grandma, 4 brothers and 5 sisters) a humble family from Heredia, Costa Rica that had to deal with feeding that many mouths and all that entails. He, being the oldest, was to set the example, worked as soon as he graduated high school for 10 years to help with the needs of the house and the other siblings, and after those years of hard work he finally was able to afford leaving and entering the university. He and my mom sold EVERYTHING they had to be able to afford moving to England where my dad had gotten a scholarship.

I will eventually get to telling you guys about my other dads (an uncle that became my dad, my grandpa who passed away and my danish dad). My grandma used to say "in diversity lies comprehension", and I truly appreciate everyday the fact that I lived in different places, talked with different people, religions and culture, ergo I have always said that I like to "collect friends that are not normal" because I consider "normal" to be a synonym of boring.

Popular posts from this blog

Let the tech year unfold...

What does Captain Marvel MEAN to the MCU?

Apple's Endgame