It's almost time! (heart going wild)

McEnergy Convention Center getting ready
Yes, I know! I excited just as much if not more than you about tomorrow!!!! The stage has been set and the rumors have been speculated, and now we just have to wait to let reality hit us and happiness shoot though my veins (I say "my" because I don't know if you react in the same crazy way I do). Just to give a little context as to how far I have gone to be able to see the live streams for Apple Events every year, I have taken vacations from work that day, I have asked my teachers at university to change the date of a test or at least to allow me to take the test on an earlier hour or date to be able to make the live stream... and the list goes on... My set up is as Apple as can be, and I am a man of routine: my Mac is for twitter and taking notes, the iPad Mini is where the livestream plays, the beats headphones isolate me from the world around, my iPhone and watch are on DO NOT DISTURB and finally 2 cups of Apple Juice (yes, I know what you're thinking... It is on purpose) and a butter croissant keep my anxiety in check.

I kid you not
The most popular theories out there (sorry if I miss any, I try to stay away from speculation and leaks and spoilers) are updates to Mac, the iPad, AppleWatch and Apple TV. But what we know for sure is all software/Operating Systems, will be updated: macOS, tvOS, watchOS, iOS. 

So yeah, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am truly excited about tomorrow, as always... I am  sharing the anxiety and happiness I feel as almost a therapeutic way of letting out the fact that I cannot wait and will be blogging less tomorrow or tuesday as I process the moment and my notes to give you guys my thoughts on what is to happen tomorrow.

See you guys on the other side of this amazing  time of the year called World Wide Developers Conference 2017! 

Believe me! One day I will be at these Apple conferences instead of watching the live stream.

Popular posts from this blog

Let the tech year unfold...

What does Captain Marvel MEAN to the MCU?

Apple's Endgame